You can’t change what you can’t see
Asset Discovery & Mapping
Build an enterprise assets inventory. Map, link and navigate customer experience, processes, applications, information and data.
Evaluation & Strategy
Use metrics to build performance heatmaps and prioritize action plans. Set the direction and objectives.
Implement the best transformation scenario across silos. Customer experience is your compass to measure progress.
Agility, change and an outside-in approach are now part of your DNA. Seize new digital market opportunities and deliver outstanding CX.
A modular, integrated platform
to lead digital transformation programs
The Axellience Business Transformer Suite is an online SaaS platform that helps drive successful digital transformation programs with all stakeholders on board.
It is a graphical and reliable decision-making core that uses market standard models and best practice reports.
Your transformation may begin with IT, the organization, the customer journey or CX analytics. Axellience Business Transformer collects and analyzes enterprise assets that can then be used to operate change programs. It lets you easily browse your program and communicate cross-silos.
Natively collaborative. Cloud-based. No deployment needed. The ideal solution for agile digital transformation.
Collaboration is critical to foster innovation and stir collective intelligence and expert knowledge. The Axellience Business Transformer helps you make quick wins while making well-informed digital transformation decisions to solve business issues quickly.
The solution is inherently collaborative. Chatting, co-working, co-creation, information and report sharing, and other collaborative features are built-in.
How does it work?
Whatever your starting point, you can browse through the domains and concepts of your operating model, analyze and understand impact and dependencies, and ensure consistency.
For example, you can seamlessly drill down, up or across using links from a persona to a customer journey touchpoint to the enterprise resources involved, be they processes, decisions, IT assets or information.
Similar links and navigation are used to easily design and generate dashboards, heatmaps and reports from the repository data and share them with decision makers.
They chose Axellience
Your products sell. Your customers speak of the value you create
for them. To stay ahead of your competitors, you want to clarify how
customer conduct and feedback can help identify possible improvements
to the organization, processes and IT assets.
As a Chief Digital Officer, you and your consulting partner use
Axellience Business Transformer to justify your digital transformation
program to the board and govern it with all involved stakeholders.
Digital transformation is an ongoing process. Too often, related programs
and projects are scattered all over the business. You need a proper overview
to make sense of it all and to identify new digital business opportunities.
You must link new customer expectations to the benefits of your products
and services, and prioritize next steps in terms of organization and IT
As a Chief Digital Officer, IT or business leader, you and your consulting
partner have full command on enterprise assets. You evaluate and confidently
fix objectives to reach your target operating model.
Your company is a renowned brick and mortar company in its market.
You are in charge of planning how to seize digital business opportunities.
You are tasked with building and presenting a plan to the Board.
In this role, you use Axellience Business Transformer to gather market
trends and existing digital customer expectations, and to build personas
accordingly. You can then turn to product management to explore what
changes can be implemented in your offering to meet the new digital
The Board is not only carefully listening to you but can also closely
follow up and see the plan as it moves forward.
Chief Digital Officer
- Easily organize the governance of your digital business transformation programs
- Get every business transformation stakeholder on board at the right time
- Distribute information and decision-ready deliverables to all stakeholders, including the Board
- Have performance indicators at your fingertips across your operating model (Business, organization, IT, etc.)
- Use a crowdsourcing approach to gather expert information directly from those who know
- Offer the right tooling to each stakeholder depending on their role
- Adopt a holistic approach to business service design
- Get immediate business buy-in
- Host collaborative workshops with business leaders
- Design services from A to Z with no loss-time and a focus on value proposition
- Easily explore entry and exit points and check consistency of delivered services
- Have both flowcharting and customer journey mapping at your fingertips
- Go from paper to online documentation – fast & easy
- Easily communicate with the business in business terms
- Streamline communication with UX and UI designers
IT Architect, CIO
- Easily leverage customer experience to justify IT improvements
- Prioritize IT transformation programs with customer experience in mind
- Seamlessly toggle from customer emotion and feedback to potential IT improvements
- Link customers expectations to technology innovation opportunities
- Understand at a glance the impact of IT resources on business processes and customer experience
- Use objective, customer-driven metrics to prioritize IT modernization and ITportfolio management programs
- Easily communicate process design and performance metrics
- Speak in customer value and business terms
- Quickly identify process defects that directly impact customer experience
- Seamlessly link business and organizational resources to customer journeys touchpoints
- Automate the delivery of reports and dashboards that speak the language of the business
- Get customer buy-in at first sight during the presales phases
- Offer your teams an online, integrated digital transformation platform from project start
- Use the same communication medium with all stakeholders, including customers
- Deliver consistent, sustainable business outcome to customers
- Transfer digital transformation competence and autonomy to customers
- Improve consultants’ learning curve and provide a productive working environment
- Capitalize your specific know-how and methods and reuse them as required