An integrated Suite
Service designers and customer experience specialists create personas and customer journeys from pre-built templates.
Axellience Customer Journey Manager automatically generates customer experience reports and dashboards. The module allows for seamless navigation to and from business processes and IT landscape designed using AXELLIENCE BUSINESS TRANSFORMER SUITE.
During this work phase, participants can easily log any idea or improvement action to be conducted in the future.
Clic on the other modules of the suite below to discover their benefits.
Axellience business transformer suite
The Axellience Business Transformer Suite allows you to drive successful digital transformation programs. It is customer-centric and collaborative at its core.
All too often, tools for office automation, enterprise architecture, portfolio management or corporate strategic planning are too complex and IT-oriented, or fall short. Axellience Business Transformer Suite lets you break down complex, multi-party problems into easily manageable chunks.
Axellience Business Tranformer Suite delivers 3 main benefits
Online, collaborative, role-based information for sharing, reporting and decision making.
Metrics, indicators, objectives and customer experience data are easy to view and share. Decisions are easy to enact.
Navigation and impact analysis
All involved stakeholders easily collect information to build and share decision-ready reports and dashboards. They ensure the consistency of their digital journey.
- Adopt a holistic approach to business service design
- Get immediate business buy-in
- Host collaborative workshops with business leaders
- Design services from A to Z with no loss-time and a focus on value proposition
- Easily explore entry and exit points and check consistency of delivered services
- Have both flowcharting and customer journey mapping at your fingertips
- Go from paper to online documentation – fast & easy
- Easily communicate with the business in business terms
- Streamline communication with UX and UI designers
IT Architect, CIO
- Easily leverage customer experience to justify IT improvements
- Prioritize IT transformation programs with customer experience in mind
- Seamlessly toggle from customer emotion and feedback to potential IT improvements
- Link customers expectations to technology innovation opportunities
- Understand at a glance the impact of IT resources on business processes and customer experience
- Use objective, customer-driven metrics to prioritize IT modernization and ITportfolio management programs
- Easily communicate process design and performance metrics
- Speak in customer value and business terms
- Quickly identify process defects that directly impact customer experience
- Seamlessly link business and organizational resources to customer journeys touchpoints
- Automate the delivery of reports and dashboards that speak the language of the business
Chief Digital Officer
- Easily organize the governance of your digital business transformation programs
- Get every business transformation stakeholder on board at the right time
- Distribute information and decision-ready deliverables to all stakeholders, including the Board
- Have performance indicators at your fingertips across your operating model (Business, organization, IT, etc.)
- Use a crowdsourcing approach to gather expert information directly from those who know
- Offer the right tooling to each stakeholder depending on their role
- Get customer buy-in at first sight during the presales phases
- Offer your teams an online, integrated digital transformation platform from project start
- Use the same communication medium with all stakeholders, including customers
- Deliver consistent, sustainable business outcome to customers
- Transfer digital transformation competence and autonomy to customers
- Improve consultants’ learning curve and provide a productive working environment
- Capitalize your specific know-how and methods and reuse them as required